I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.

Thursday

2.14.13 - Something's Not Right

Lauren climbed into her collapsed walker
and I just had to catch this very confused look.
Her feet got caught and she just didn't understand
why she wasn't going anywhere.  I didn't take the picture
until after she had done it a few times...each time
ended the same.  She looked every confused and 
needed someone to help her out..."me...me" which 
in Lauren speak means "hey you, do what I want you to do".