I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.

Friday

2.1.13 - Nothing That A Little TV Can't Distract

We tried to get an appt for Ty to have his stitches removed but
because of his age the dr. office said we'd have to go back to
ER or an urgent care center because they didn't have 
the equipment (e.g. to strap him down).  Strap him down, are 
you kidding me.  If this kid didn't need to be strapped to a
a board when the stitches were put in he definitely
 doesn't need it to have them taken out.
Now for a few months of Mederma and we should be all set.